Information appearing on this website is the copyright of the Trials@Home Consortium and must not be reproduced in any medium without permission. Any duplication or use of materials on this website such as text, diagrams in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author’s authorization. If you wish to be granted permission to use or reproduce any of the contents of this site, please contact the webmaster.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
a) Personal information collection
- Trials@Home may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name, job title, company name, email and phone number)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services, such as newsletters or invitations (including your name, job title, company name, email and phone number)
- Other information relevant to customer surveys
- Any other information that you send to Trials@Home.
b) Using personal information
- Trials@Home may use your personal information for:
Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- Send promotional emails about new products, events or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website or our services/products according to your interests.
Where Trials@Home discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Trials@Home may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
c) Securing your data
Trials@Home will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Trials@Home will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
e) Cross-border data transfers